Back End Developer (SDE 2)
Back End Developer (SDE 2) at Ultra Voucher
- Developing and maintaining our backend both in monolithic and micro services in cloud base development.
- Working in an agile development life cycle and be part of the documentation and design architecture process.
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective Back End Engineer or Full Stack Engineer.
- Node.js is our main de facto language, and you are expected to have advance understanding of the language as well as its supporting framework.
- Must have micro service experiences as well as multi thread type application development.
- Must have container based (docker) service development experience.
- Must have RDBMS experience under their belt.
- Non RDBMS database experience is a plus.
- Experience in CI/CD setup and deployment is a plus.