Market Research Supervisor
Market Research Supervisor at Ultra Voucher
- Drive research projects from start to finish.
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation, associated risks, and overall business environment.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations to product manager.
Identify opportunities for product improvement, using internal and external data and define applicable customer/market trends.
- 2+ years of professional user / product research experience, Experience in technology companies is a plus.
Strong analytical and data driven approach to defining product requirements.
- High proficiency in communication skill, written and spoken, presentation and a confident communicator.
- Prior experience in building B2B or B2C product platforms is great plus.
- Passionate on modeling and analysing data to conceptualize, articulate and define user problems and product requirements.
- End-to-end experience with most aspects of research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, storytelling)
- Experience applying research insights to creative design solutions.
- Self-starter; ability to act autonomously.